- イバ - 州都
- San Antonio
- San Felipe
- San Marcelino
- San Narciso
- Santa Cruz
- 1 Subic
- 2 Olongapo City
Tagalog is widely spoken and as with most parts of the Philippines, almost everyone can converse in English. Sambal languages remain as a spoken language in homes, but has been superseded by Tagalog in other areas of life.
From Manila, one can take a bus operated by Victory Liner. They have five terminals that are located in different cities - Caloocan, Cubao, Kamias, Pasay and Sampaloc. With the exception of the Kamias terminal, only the four others have trips to Olongapo and Iba.
The nearest from the three international airports in Manila is the Pasay Terminal located along EDSA, Pasay City. From there, it’s a 5-hour bus ride, depending on the traffic, to Iba, the capital of Zambales. Available buses are aircon and non-aircon. A one-way fare from the Pasay terminal is テンプレート:PHP. The first trip leaves at 5AM, but this is variable.
Another option is to hop on a bus to Olongapo from either Pasay, Cubao, Sampaloc or Caloocan, since the frequency of trips per day are more. Upon arrival at the terminal of Victory Liner Olongapo, you can transfer to one of the buses going to Iba or Sta. Cruz. Sta. Cruz is the last municipality that comes right before the province of Pangasinan where the famous Hundred Islands are located.
You can take a jeep to travel from one town to another. The standard rate is around テンプレート:PHP per 4 km. You can also take a tricycle if traveling within a barangay. Minimum fare is テンプレート:PHP per person.
- Trekking in Mt. Tapulao、 Barangay Dampay Salaza, Palauig, Zambales。
- Island hopping in San Antonio 、 Barangay Pundaquit, San Antonio。
- Surfing at Crystal Beach Resort San Narciso 、 Barangay La Paz, San Narciso。
- The Coffeeshop Restaurant and Rooftop Hotel 、 #2-3 Rizal Street, Barrio Barretto, corner Nat'l Highway, Olongapo City、 ☏ +63 47 222 4530。 「The Coffeeshop Restaurant was built in April 1984 and remains one of the most popular restaurant in Barrio Barretto. It is well-known as the "Home of the Jumbo Tacos" and is located a few meters from several beach resorts. It serves local and international cuisines at affordable prices.」
- Magalawa Island、 located at Brgy. Magalawa, Palauig, Zambales。 「With its creamy white sand beaches and pristine waters Magalawa Island is perfect for swimming, water and sand sports, boat riding, jetskiing, scuba diving, snorkelling or just relaxing on the beach amidst the crystal clear waters and white sand. Another attractions of Magalawa Island are coral reefs, mangroves and abundant water resources.」
- Beach bumming, island hopping in Magalawa Island、 Magalawa Island, Palauig, Zambales。