|｢The World you have entered was created by The Walt Disney Company and is dedicated to Hollywood—not a place on a map, but a state of mind that exists wherever people dream and wonder and imagine, a place where illusion and reality are fused by technological magic. We welcome you to a Hollywood that never was—and always will be." ｣|
Hollywood Studios' attractions separate into one of two camps: sedate but fun stage shows and up-tempo thrill rides. There's very little in-between, but this is changing with the three rides of Toy Story Land, added in an attempt to fill the gap.
FastPass, the system that allowed you to go to an attraction and get a ticket to come back later and skip the standby queue, is no longer available. All Studios guests will be using FastPass+, where you choose your own return time for each of three attractions. FastPass+ queues are available for virtually every ride in the park, along with some shows and character greetings.
FastPass+ kiosks are located at the Wait Times Board, at the far end of Sunset Blvd, at Toy Story Mania, and at Muppet*Vision 3D. Cast members will be nearby if you need help. If you're staying at a Disney resort, you can also use a smartphone with the My Disney Experience app to schedule your FastPass+ reservations.
For parade and stage show performance times, which change daily, please see the Guide Map and the Times Guide you'll receive when you enter the park. You can also check the Wait Times Boardテンプレート:Index at the corner of Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards, which lists current wait times for rides and show times for shows.
The denotes rides with safety restrictions. See Stay safe in the main Walt Disney World article for more information.
Hollywood Boulevard is mostly a location for shops, restaurants, and Streetmosphere, but at its far end is where you'll find the park's centerpiece, the Chinese Theater.テンプレート:Index While there, be sure to check out the cement plaza in front—just like at the real Chinese Theater in Hollywood, you'll find a number of celebrities have placed their handprints and signatures there. Everyone from Donald Duck and R2-D2 to Carol Burnett and Michael Jackson has left their mark.
- 1 (Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular)。 Nightly; check Times Guide for specific start times。 「Every night, the skies above the Chinese Theater (and the Chinese Theater itself) are lit up with projected images, lasers, and fireworks, all choreographed to bring the excitement of the Star Wars saga to eager crowds. The Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party ($79/$45) gets you dessert before the show and access to a preferred viewing area without needing to camp out ahead of time.」
The park's marque attraction, housed within the Chinese Theater, was The Great Movie Ride. It closed in August 2017 in anticipation of Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway. This dark ride, using state-of-the-art Disney-invented tech that enables you to see 3-D images without the need for glasses, is scheduled to open sometime in 2019. It's also, surprisingly, the first ride-through attraction the company has built that stars Mickey Mouse.
In addition to more shops, restaurants, and Streetmosphere, Sunset Boulevard is home to the Studios' two major stage shows and its two popular mega-thrill rides.
- Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage (Theater of the Stars)。 「A 20-minute condensation of the popular animated film. It's more "cartoony" than the Broadway musical you may have seen, but it's great for kids who may not sit through a longer production. Colorful costumes and the classic songs make for an entertaining time.」
- 2 Fantasmic!。 Performed nightly after dark; check the Times Guide for details。 「Watch as Mickey Mouse uses the power of imagination to defeat some of Disney's nastiest villains. Live-action nighttime extravaganza with outstanding film and lighting effects, fireworks, and a 50-foot animatronic dragon. The theater fills up quickly, so get there early if you want a seat. Reserved seating is available if you purchase a dining package.」
- 3 Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith。 「Hop into your "limousine" and take a wild ride through the streets of Los Angeles to get to Aerosmith's concert. The only roller coaster at Walt Disney World with inversions, this indoor launched coaster accelerates you from zero to 60 miles per hour in three seconds. An exciting but fairly smooth ride, it's accompanied by the (very loud) music of Aerosmith and decorated with bright fluorescent signs that obscure any view of the track, so you never know where you're headed next.」
- Sunset Showcase。 「The Sunset Showcase is a multi-use space that Disney uses for a variety of attractions and events. It is closed in preparation for Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy, an interactive show set to debut in early 2019.」
- 4 The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror。 「Rod Serling welcomes you into this mystery, involving an elevator on the 13th floor, a late-night lightning strike, and vanished guests. Most people ignore the story, though, and just go on this ride for the 13-story free-fall down the elevator shaft, followed by a random sequence of sudden rising and falling. Not for the faint of stomach, period. The view from the top is quite a sight, if you can open your eyes long enough to look. The pre-ride area of the attraction is filled with references both obscure and subtle to various episodes of the TV show.」
Through the gate is this courtyard, which segues into Mickey Avenue as it heads toward the back of the park. The courtyard was once the gateway to the backstage area, with access to the animation department and the Backlot Tour; the Animation building is now the Star Wars Launch Bay. And there used to be working sound stages along Mickey Avenue, but they've been converted into semi-permanent exhibit space and attractions.
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!。 「A cute audience-participation (dancing and singing) stage show featuring characters from the Disney Channel's programs for preschoolers. Don't even bother bringing anyone over the age of 7. Warning to parents with creaky knees: seating is on the floor.」テンプレート:Index
- Star Wars Launch Bay。 「The former Animation building has been converted to commemorate the new saga of Star Wars films, and it's now the center of Star Wars-related activity in the park (even though it's on the opposite side of the park from Star Tours). There are several distinct areas inside the building, but you'll start by enjoying a 10-minute preview film in the theater. From there, you can meet characters from the movies, view props and costumes (real and reproduction), play the Disney Infinity video game (with Star Wars figures, of course), or shop for all sorts of Star Wars collectibles.」
- 5 Voyage of the Little Mermaid 。 「Go "Under The Sea" with Ariel and friends in this live stage show featuring black-lit puppets and costumes. Very imaginative and colorful, with some intriguing special effects. Fairly popular, it can get crowded at times.」
- 6 Walt Disney Presents 。 「A walk-through gallery housing props, artifacts, and diagrams galore; Disney history fans will have a ball. A 15-minute film tribute to Walt Disney, narrated by Julie Andrews, is also presented continuously throughout the day. In the months just before and after a major Disney feature film release, that tribute is replaced by a 10-minute sneak preview of the new movie.」
Opened in July 2018, everything is larger-than-life in this new land built on former backstage space. With light-posts built from tinker toys and Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and Rex standing watch over Andy's backyard, the two new rides here add in some much-needed kid-friendly attractions to a park that was sorely lacking in that regard. The entrance to what is probably the park's most popular ride, Toy Story Mania!, has been rerouted to face this land, and the former entryway, Pixar Place, is closed.
- Alien Swirling Saucers 。 「Themed as a playset that Andy won at the Pizza Planet restaurant, step into these outer space saucers as the famous green Aliens whirl you around. Listen to some electronic intergalactic music play as you watch and see if you get "chosen" by the claw!」
- 7 Toy Story Mania!。 「Possibly the most popular attraction in all of Walt Disney World, this 3-D virtual midway game, complete with moving targets and special effects, is themed around the characters from Toy Story. Great fun for all ages, but visitors with aiming skills honed by years of video game playing will get higher scores. Due to its popularity, Fastpasses go very quickly, especially on weekends.」
- 8 。 「Andy's wrapped his Slinky Dog toy around the cars of his Mega Coaster Play Kit — and you get to ride it! A tame but exciting family roller coaster that winds through the building blocks and around the Lincoln Logs of the backyard.」
On one side of Echo Lake is a large steamboat, known as Min and Bill's Dockside Diner; on the other is a large dinosaur, with Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream of Extinction. Around the perimeter of the area are attractions based on Lucasfilm properties, restaurants, and a couple of soundstages. Running north from the lake is Grand Avenue, themed to present-day downtown Los Angeles and home to the Muppets Courtyard and the future main entrance to Star Wars Land.
- 9 ABC Sound Studio。 「Formerly the home of the "Sounds Dangerous" attraction, this theater is now showing "Star Wars: Path of the Jedi", a retelling of the Star Wars saga, from A New Hope straight through the prequels to the newest film, The Last Jedi.」テンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Index
- 10 Hyperion Theater 。 「Formerly the home of the "American Idol Experience" (and before that, "Superstar Television"), the Hyperion Theater is showing "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration".」テンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Index
- 11 Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular。 「An exciting 35-minute live-action stunt show recreating some of the best scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark (and explaining how the stunts work). A few lucky audience members might even get to appear on stage as extras.」テンプレート:Index
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple (Right next to Star Tours)。 「Kids between ages 4 and 12 can become Jedi Trainees, where they learn how to wield the Force and use a lightsaber. The training session is capped by an epic confrontation with a major Star Wars villain or two. This experience is extremely popular, so pre-registration is required for prospective Jedi; go to the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost early in the day to reserve a spot. Of course, if you just want to watch, you can do that too, no registration required. Must be 4-12 years old.」
- 12 Muppet*Vision 3-D。 「A hilarious show featuring the Muppet characters, shown in a detailed replica of the Muppet Theater. You have to see it to believe it. The combination of a 3-D film, in-theater animatronics and special effects, and a special live-action appearance makes for an immersive show. The pre-show, held in a staging area while the previous main show runs, is just as good as the main show; if it's not too crowded, ask a cast member if you can stay to see the whole thing. The queue area and the pre-show area are overflowing with sight gags and bad puns. You will never see them all in just one trip.」テンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Index
- 13 Star Tours: The Adventures Continue 。 「The much-loved (but 23-year-old) Star Tours ride closed in 2010, but this "prequel" to the original takes Star Wars fans to new locations in that galaxy far, far away. An upgraded motion-simulation system, a 3D screen, and over fifty combinations of scene sequences mean that this ride will remain crowded for years to come. A new scene based on The Last Jedi is now in the rotation.」テンプレート:Index
ESPN Wide World of Sports[編集]
South of Hollywood Studios is the ESPN Wide World of Sportsテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Index complex (formerly Disney's Wide World of Sportsテンプレート:Index), a state-of-the-art sports complex with fields, stadiums, and arenas for a variety of sporting events.
The complex is the flagship facility of the Amateur Athletic Union, which has its headquarters on Hotel Plaza Boulevard in the Disney Springs area. Regularly-scheduled AAU-sanctioned events are held at the complex from January to August. Outside of that time-frame, whether you'll find something going on is hit-or-miss. If there is something happening, it's probably a high school game with just a handful of spectators, though several national cheerleading competitions take place here.
Admission to the complex counts as one of your "Fun Visits" if you've added the Water Park Fun & More or the Park Hopper Plus option to your tickets, however, considering the low cost of admission it could be said that it's better to save your "Fun Visits" for one of the more expensive options. Admission is $18.50 for adults and $13.50 for children ages 3–9.
- 1 Champion Stadium 、 700 S Victory Way (World Dr to Osceola Pkwy, east to Victory Way)。 「A 9,500-seat baseball stadium. The Atlanta Braves play their spring training games here, and the Rookie-league GCL Braves play here all summer. Other events occur throughout the year.」 $0–32。テンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Indexテンプレート:Index
- NFL Pro Bowl activities。 Last week of Jan。 「With the move of the NFL's annual Pro Bowl game to Orlando's Camping World Stadium, the ESPN Wide World of Sports will be used to host a number of associated events in the days before and after the game, including the teams' practices.」
- AdvoCare Invitational 。 Late Nov。 「Since 2006, college basketball fans have been able to catch eight top Division I teams playing a total of twelve games in this early-season tournament (formerly called the Orlando Classic and the Old Spice Classic).」
- Pop Warner Super Bowl & National Cheer and Dance Championships。 Early Dec。 「Since 1999, the national organization for youth football has brought their championship week to Walt Disney World.」